Yeah well I'm an honest person and I am. Yup got my rejection email back from Shop and Crop Online and it tops off a crappy few weeks really, but you know, when you have a teenage daughter with whom you share a closeknit relationship - it's a real leveller "That sucks mum, I'm really sorry bout that, but let's face it, I don't think it was your best work" Got to love that kid - actually she is away with her dad and little half sister this week and boy I miss her.... I'm feeling like a girls afternoon cuddled up on the couch with 'Stepmom' and a popsicle slushy would be in order right now but it's not my turn till next week, so instead I'm making do with Craig's comfy tummy and the smell of whitebait Lol! That being said, I'm glad I entered and there will be other opportunities I'm sure.However, when you have a kitten like this one, you can't be down for long can you? Yup, Peppy feels that watching mum in the bath is just a natural part of life (either that, or she was hoping to get her paws on my Scrapping Mag) hmmmmmmmmm.... personally, I could think of better things to look at.
It hasn't been a complete waste of a week, not only have I managed to alter two three drawer units for my nieces for Xmas, but I have also managed to get my Teen Canvas class photographed and up on the Kiwiscraps site for a class early December - the colours don't look fantastic here but am loving that Basic Grey. This canvas uses the pics that I took of the girls at their last night together back in September and will soon be on its way to Khallola (now living in Auckland) for Christmas. I've got a matching one for Caits as well shhhh....that's a surprise.
On the up side, I am really looking forward to catching up with my scrapping mates tomorrow at the Kiwiscraps 10 Hour Crop - I hope that I can be as productive as DELYS was at Scrap camp - man did you see what that woman managed to get completed last weekend? She's a bloomin star!
Glad to see that the lovely MAXINE has her blog up and going again after that nasty business a couple of weeks ago - You go girl!
Rightio, this isn't packing my stuff up for tomorrow now is it?
Ciao for now




No comments:
Post a Comment