It was months ago that my Recipe Circle Journal left my hot little hands bound for goodness knows where and now it's back, chocka block full of wonderful examples of scrapping, handwriting and some very personal stories of why these recipes were chosen.
Thanks to Lara, Donna, Dallas, Beverly, Stephanie and Fiona for your lovely work. I tried to upload all the layouts here but Blogger is throwing them around the screen like they are flower petals .. you will just have to take it from me, how gorgeous some of this work is.
Right now, I'm making the most of my night on the laptop as Craig is away on business for the next three days. Three days of peace and quiet and ........ scrapping to my hearts content ... well apart from work that is. I have finally managed to recruit another staff member which will add to the team in preparation for a busy year next year. It's a well known fact that recruiters hate recruiting their own staff - the questions you ask don't seem relevant enough and seem way too PC to be useful, yet they are exactly the same questions that we use day after day when we recruit staff for our clients. At the end of the day, I just want to know two things - can they pick up the phone?? and can they build a relationship?? ..... the rest kind of comes with experience.

Unfortunately it's only a few more weeks till the uber creative Wendy Redshaw leaves Wellington for Christchurch and Kirsty Hosie turns her hands to things other than Scrapping. These two very special ladies are holding a final 10 hr Relax and Scrap on Saturday at Kiwiscraps which I am booked into and totally looking forward to. I am really going to miss these ladies but am sure that Wendy will still be creating from a distance??? and am hoping that Kirsty will miss us all terribly and come straight back Lol!
A BIG thanks to these ladies for sharing their talents, friendship and advice to us all, over the past couple of years.





2 comments:
This looks awesome. What a treat! Love checking out all your bits n pieces!
hugs
e
loved getting mine back too :-)
Post a Comment