Yeah ok I'm a tad surprised ... well in actual fact, am a tad disappointed to be honest.
I haven't been blog hopping over the ditch as often as I should lately, but I found myself with a little spare time tonight and to my concern I find that some of my favourite blogs have been temporarily shut down due to the nasty utterings of a couple of obviously extremely jealous people. Not sure whether I'm relieved that such nastiness doesn't happen often here, or scared that one day it might, but one thing is for sure .... yes we get disappointed when our layouts don't get chosen and yes it is horrible when we miss out on a Design Team but at the end of the day .... scrapping is a HOBBY .... you hear that? a HOBBY! and as such there is no room for nastiness... ever .....! I hope my favourite aussie blogs come back soon.
Right, got that off my chest and now on to more serious matters. We live in the middle of the bush ... with two cats .... need I say more? Yes this gorgeous wee bird was bought in by Peppy yesterday morning and drove itself nuts flying around our lounge until Craig had the presence of mind to throw a tea towel over it so it didn't hurt itself. Obviously the shock was just too much however because it then sat on Craig's hand for a good twenty minutes before it finally flew off .... loving this pic.
Turns out it is going to be a quieter weekend than planned as my class tomorrow has been cancelled due to lack of numbers ... it's a shame really, as it is an awesome class .... never mind, there will be other classes and I could do with some scrapping time.
Thinking of those at Scrap Camp with green jelly envy and wishing Nic Howard, a very very Happy Birthday! I hope your car got you to Scrap Camp in the end and that you are celebrating up a storm with your friends!




3 comments:
Yep, there are some nasty people out there. So many designers encourage us to scrap the good AND the bad in our loves. I wonder if these sad people scrap how bitchy and horrible they are to others!!! Suspect not somehow...
Love the bird pic - how cool is that?? :-)
Appalling eh? I didn't see which blogs the drama was on (always miss the juicy stuff) but some people are dreadful. As that old story used to say "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all".
And I am totally freaked by the picture of the bird on the hand - I could no do that (me and my bird phobia!).
That bird picture is awesome!
sorry about your class being cancelled. I know it sucks after putting all the work in.
I seem to be missing out on all the nastiness too, mind you I don't go looking for it either. Hmmm, now wondering if I'd want to know if I was ever discussed? Yeah I think I would.
Post a Comment