Tuesday, December 5

I'VE GOT FANCY PANTS!


Yippee, I at last have a computer keyboard under my fingers again. Craig has been away at a conference with the laptop since Wednesday so I have been busy creating ... and training new staff ... and training new staff oh and did I mention I had been training new staff??

Hmm .. well I have been and it completely wore me out. I have a hard enough time thinking for myself, let alone other people Lol!. By the end of the third day, I was hoarse. So much so that I took Friday arvo off in order that I could drive up to Palmy to spend last night with Craig. We had a super night and a lovely soak in a huge bubble bath/spa that he fortunately just happened to have in his room.... (evil laugh)!

I drove back this morning feeling totally relaxed and now I have the house to myself until tomorow night when everyone comes home in dribs and drabs.
Yes, my sneaky peaks today are 'Fancy Pants' and yes, they have a competition going at present. Gosh I'm a sucker for a comp ... I think I will have to make next years resolution "I will not enter any design comps". I have got to say that so much patterned paper to play with, totally freaked me out at the start but I have totally loved this experience and love what I have created to date. Two more layouts to go and then the dreaded 'OTP' which I always leave till last.

Anyway, these are not the only papers I have been playing around with this week.... I was totally inspired by Loretta Grayson's double page layout in For Keeps last month and have been playing like crazy with vellum ... and more vellum. Watch this space.

Take care, don't shop too much ... well unless it's for moi Lol! Am off to fight Peppy for the rights to the Christmas Decorations!

5 comments:

Gillian said...

Yummy looking papers there Ali, can't wait to see the full LO's the sneak peek looks gorgeous...

Sandra said...

Those sneak peeks look awesome Ali. When can we see more??

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

beautiful work!

Bety

Delys said...

looks gorgeous as usual Ali! Go you!

Donna said...

You are such a tease with your sneaky peeps! Looking good though!
Have a great xmas.