On the US Charts, the big hit of the day on my birthday was ... 'You can't hurry Love' by the Supremes and on the UK Charts... 'Yellow Su
bmarine' and 'Eleanor Rigby' by The Beatles.
bmarine' and 'Eleanor Rigby' by The Beatles.Anyway, it was a bit of a laugh and was more amusing than the walk around the block that I should have taken.
Have had a crazy week - everyone is back at work and reality has kicked in ... it's a busy month in our household as Craig and I are off to Sydney on 7th Feb as part of his company's conference which partners have been invited to. (Hmm... flash hotel down in The Rocks!! Then off I go again, this time to Adelaide, on 22nd Feb for my own company's conference.
Now not only have we never been overseas together, but I haven't been overseas for a few years, except on work related matters and I have certainly never been to Adelaide, so as you can imagine I am looking forward to it immensely.
It looks as if I will have a couple of days to entertain myself during the day whilst in Sydney, so I'm after any ideas from those more travelled than moi!



1 comment:
Have an awesome time (s) in Aussie. In Sydney just walk. If you're staying at The Rocks there will be heaps of directions you can take to look at the sea/city views/shops etc. I'm envious. I love to just roam in a new city.
Post a Comment