The first in a new series of "OUT OF THE BOX" classes designed specifically for KIWISCRAPS, this is a class designed for those who don't mind a bit of fiddley stuff. Loads of fun, not a piece of patterned paper in sight and a project that you can use in a number of ways.This class is going to be a lot of fun with heaps of opportunity for you to add your own spin! ..... Ooh and did I mention the sanding?
OK so have got that out of the way and the week is looking even more manic than last week with Caitlin about to return from 'Parachute', Bianca about to return home after two weeks away with her mum, me trying to get to Auckland for work at short notice, mum selling her house and Craig travelling this week too.
So life is almost back to normal ... well except that work has gone crazy (a good thing, trust me) and mum's house sale has exceeded all speed records and after just a week on the market, we have had something in the vicinity of 28 people through (not counting the first open home which is not until today) and several offers to consider - all of which will be negotiated at the same time as me trying to get on a plane to Auckland tomorrow night! There may be some very fast talking happening Lol!
So life is almost back to normal ... well except that work has gone crazy (a good thing, trust me) and mum's house sale has exceeded all speed records and after just a week on the market, we have had something in the vicinity of 28 people through (not counting the first open home which is not until today) and several offers to consider - all of which will be negotiated at the same time as me trying to get on a plane to Auckland tomorrow night! There may be some very fast talking happening Lol!
Last week I managed to catch up with my awesome nieces and nephews as it was Kate's 12th birthday and I had a special gift to deliver (yes she had put her order in for her set of drawers at Christmas but after I had the 'yellow' thing happening, her parents went and added all these other colours to her room over Xmas, so I had to get a bit creative (see the original in my slide presentation above).
Anyway, she loved them and they are taking pride of place in said newly coloured bedroom.

It was great to hang out with these guys, the older they get, the more they make me laugh .... specially old Matthew milk mouth (above) and Rosie Posie (who has just discovered her older sisters cell phones)!
Anyway enough yakking, I have work to do and a huge gluey mess to clean up ..... or maybe I could just read some more blogs Lol!
Cheers for now






3 comments:
Love those drawers - what a great gift
you've been busy :-)
loving all the new stuff on here!
I love your creations!
Bety
Post a Comment