Sunday, February 25

HONEY I'M HOME

WOW I can't believe that it has been almost a month since I have blogged. What a shocker! Life has just been so crazy that I haven't even opened my bags of Scrapbook goodies from Sydney... now THAT is busy. I haven't checked out anyone's blogs, I've got no idea what is happening anywhere so feel free to update me ............... Soon!
Our trip to Sydney was fantastic (apart from the humidity, oh my goodness, that humidity), I was stunned at how friendly the Aussies are and how they went out of their way to help with directions and everything. My new friend - the lovely Yvonne, took a Friday off work, drove an hour and a half to pick me up from my hotel and spent the remainder of the day carting me around Sydney where we visited four Scrapbook Stores. She even gave me a wee notebook that she had created for me! BLISS! As Friday was the day that we had to change hotels, her lovely hubby David had even put together a 'dummies' map of the train system in order that I could get back to the city and even arranged a train pass for me - seriously cool people!!! I can't say a big enough THANKYOU to them. The funny thing is, we were so busy shopping, that I forgot to take any photos of her and I .... DUH! and I call myself a scrapbooker??

2 comments:

Mel said...

Aren't some people just lovely? Sounds like you had an amazing time

Anonymous said...

LOL !!!! Yep - I can't believe we didn't take pictures ... and we even had your camera out over coffee!! Some scrappers we are!
Thank YOU for a wonderful day and the opportunity to make a new friend - I had an awesome day too. Hugs to ya!