I haven't even had a chance to read the programme for Crafting Connection yet so how is that for disorganised?? I've just been catching up on blogs and remembered that this time last year, I was sticking pink felt tongues to red painted wooden lips. Wow has it been a year since, I had a photo of my bottom taken by Donna D?? Do you know that I haven't even been into Kiwiscraps since my last class three or four weeks ago which shows you how busy I've been (I mean I live there normally! Anyway, I HAVE managed to .....employ another youngster for my growing team at work, flea my cats, register Caitlin for an Indoor cricket league (as a girl cannot have too much cricket apparently), netball AND Badminton for Term two, shift mum into her new apartment at Malvina Major Retirement home, clean and sell her old house and help her spend a fortune on new bits and pieces yesterday (now that bit was fun!)
Now I've got to show you these pics. Yes the company I work for has a sick sense of humour. Why do you say that, you ask???
Here goes ........They send you to Conference no. 1 in Adelaide and let you stay here .............

Then they decide that the 12 hours of travelling was too much and that you need a night in Sydney before and after Conference No. 2 so they let you stay here ....................

Then they put you on another flight to Adelaide for Conference No. 2 and you end up staying HERE!!

Seriously, this was not amusing!



1 comment:
Oh dear - happy Easter anyway :)
Post a Comment