Friday, August 24

SCRAPPING & STAMPING

I'm so happy that I have actually picked up my scrapbooking stuff again, the first time in ages. I have been drooling over some pictures of Craft rooms on Two Peas but then ... that's the States eh? My new Scaproom is kind of planned out (well unpacked and operable at least), I've picked a colour and some furniture and all I have to do it find some money to implement the plan ... piece of cake!

In the meantime, I'm taking plenty of pics to motivate me. This is one half of an 8 x 8 double layout which I really enjoyed doing ... not quite completed but hey at least it's started!


3 comments:

Sharlene Meyer said...

This is stunning, Ali!!

Keryn Campbell said...

Gorgeous Ali. I'll be keeping an eye on your blog for when you finish the other half.

Lara said...

those rooms make us all feel like that ... one day who knows :-)