Wednesday, November 14

AND THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS ...

As I sit here thinking that I should have started applying for jobs four weeks ago instead of just two weeks ago, I remember this time last year, being at work panicking cause I didn't have time to do everything required before Crafting Connection - you know, all the photos that need sorting out and the purchasing of 'tools' that you don't have, the working out whose going to feed the cat and get your kids where they need to be. Hmmm... work obviously wasn't the issue as here I am, not at work and still panicking lol!

Anyway, last night I taught myself to print pics on my printer and today I learnt how to burn to cd. Now all I have to do is figure out whose feeding the cat and whether I can sneak bananas, weetbix & trim milk into the Holiday Inn and I'll be sweet!

I won't be thinking about that tonight though as Caits has managed to secure herself a school prize so we are off to the Town Hall, to see her get a certificate for 'third' in her class in addition to the netball and cricket awards she was presented with a couple of weeks ago. Apparently it isn't cool to get an accademic award however, let me assure you that it's pretty cool to be the parents!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Caits - I have just found your blog again Ali. Well done you on doing something for yourself. Looking forward to meeting you at Crafting connection.

Lara said...

best wishes on the job hunt! I imagine 'not' being at work to be rather nice though!