Monday, November 12

AWWWWWE

As luck would have it, I managed to pick the nicest day of the week to travel over the hill to Masterton to see Nix and baby Beth and she actually managed to stay awake for at least some of the day ... well enough time for a cuddle with Auntie Ali anyway. It seems crazy that I have a fourteen yr old and these guys have a wee baby ....

I seem to have completed a huge amount of scrapbkng over the past few days so must be on a roll..... just as well as with Crafting Connection just around the corner.
I still haven't perfected the speed thing though, so if you see me sitting there in class with my mouth open - you'll know that I've given up and that the paper from the kit will appear in 12 months time, on a random layout.
Anyway, in an effort to do my homework, I worked out how to use the self timer on my camera in order to take some pics of me. Talking about funny!!
The cats thought I was totally mad .... setting the camera up in random places and running like a crazy thing in order to pose.
'Gucci - Designer Cat' was so indignant that I had included him in my madness, that he buggered off and wasn't seen for two days .... huh Prima donna!

'Halo' didn't much care for a photo shoot, she was too busy being 'in and out' Lol! or maybe she was trying to simulate an ... 'entree'?
Actually, she knows very well that she isn't allowed on the kitchen bench so this is a very, very fine line between acceptable and getting a swift reminder to the contrary.

Hmm perhaps my technique needs some perfecting.... anyway, jobs to apply for and homework to complete.
Cheerio

No comments: