Thursday, November 8

BABY BETH

I'm sooooo... looking forward to tomorrow. It seems that potential employers have better things to do on a Friday than interview extremely available future employees, so I'm going on a wee road trip over the hill to see Baby Beth, the very, very! premature bubs of two of my closest friends.

Unfortunately I have only seen this little bundle twice since she forced her way into the world eight weeks early, (via helicopter if you please) and I have yet to see her awake as she very rudely slept for two hours in her car seat on my coffee table the last time they visited .... yes of course I'm taking the camera ... I feel a mini album coming on.

Can you tell she's the first Lol!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She looks gorgious - A friend of mine had a prem 7 weeks ago at 34 wks and 7 days.