I guess it has to happen sometime, but today what was left of my cherry tomato crop was picked and the plants pulled out to make way for some winter potted colour. I'm a bit of a pot gardener and love nothing more, than starting afresh with a clean pot and some fresh potting mix..... very virgo of me lol!I'm not sure what happened to the rain we were supposed to get this weekend, but I'm loving this sunshine!!! May even be motivated to race out and mow the lawn, but then I'll pick a few weeds and before you know it, I'll be head down in the garden and the scrapping that I was planning today, will never get going..... it pays to get your priorities straight!
Best news of the week is that I am employed again! Yay! I have been back at work a week and the people are awesome ... the carpark is free and the location is great too.
Off to find glue and get messy .... check back tomorrow xxx



4 comments:
Yay about the new job and enjoy finding your glue and getting all messy! Yummy looking tomatoes!
Good on you and the new job which is where.....? (And a free carpark - that is seriously good!)
So glad you've found a cool new job. Go you :-)
congrats...
am checking back but it's after tomorrow LOL.
Post a Comment