It seems absolutely bizarre to me, that I am the mother of a 'nearly 15' year old, yet my closest friends are producing their first offspring as we speak. I mean, I didn't think I was particularly young when I had Caits at 26, but I am feeling really old now .... kinda stuck between the "awwwwwwwwe they are soooooo cute, I wish I had another so we all had kids the same age" and "OMG! I remember the pain ... and the sleepless nights ... and the feeding problems etc etc .. (actually I have to say that I don't remember much about the sleepless nights, but I will never forget the labour as long as I live)!!Anyway, welcome to the world, Kahu Benjamin Mills, I hope you don't lose your hair quite as quickly as your dad, Gary and are just as laidback as your lovely mum, Charlotte. Congratulations guys!
While we're on the subject, my other close friends Dave and Nicki who went through this process a year ago came to visit last weekend so I took a pic of our 'babies' together ... Beth is almost a year old now and is turning into a little replica of her mum and dad ...... with a mischievious grin and a wonderful little personality.
.... I can't wait till I can buy her noisy stuff and drive them nuts Lol!
2 comments:
Hang on!!!! What!?!?!? Noisy stuff? NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I already have Dave!
babies... not going there again... lovely to look at but...
nice to see you 'back'.
Post a Comment