Sunday, June 1

BACK TO BLOGGING

I know it's been a while since "check back tomorrow" but life has just been so hectic ... what with baby showers, a new job, loads of family birthdays and the start of winter sports, getting layouts onto my blog just hasn't quite made the priority list!

(Incidentally work is going really well, I honestly must work with the best team in town, they are an absolute riot even though they have this bizarre policy of having half your face on your business card).

Check out the pic that the lovely Marieke Brokeman took for my Business card .... she is one talented lady and we had a lot of fun in the process.

Anyway, I have actually finished some stuff recently.... here is the fun 12 x 12 layout I created using the AJ HACKETT branded, brown paper bag that Caitlin received when she did her bungy jump in March.

Not my usual style but it was lots of fun using all the memoribilia that we picked up on the day. Even Caits likes this one, particularly the rope used to swing her pic off the letter 'n'.... she wasn't quite so impressed that I accidentally used her '10% off voucher' for her next jump, (like I'm going to be paying for that in the near future!)

Also here, a 9 x 9 layout for Caitlin's personal album which I am proud to say is getting quite full now.


This layout documents the complicated process that occurs in my kitchen when Caitlin cooks ANYTHING! requiring the cutting of onions! Yes really, the swimming goggles really do come out and it really is worth watching.



Anyway that is all for now cause we're off to "CATS" this afternoon. Not sure about you, but I can't think of anything better to do on a cold Sunday afternoon ..... except scrapping of course!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too funny about the goggles! Glad to hear work is going well, love the photo (even if it is only half your face) ... maybe I need to chat to Marieke then!