Sunday, June 14

2009 in short ...

"I GET KNOCKED DOWN, BUT I GET UP AGAIN" ... my theme song.
In fact, I think I will get it tatooed onto my foreheard, so that in future, people who want to mess with me, will realise that there is nothing I can't handle, so just won't bother giving me a hard time.
Yup after six months from financial hell, I am still here AND alive and kicking and after a month of flu and antibiotics, I think am on the up.
So where were we? Oh yes, December 2008 .... a redundancy resulting in financial stress, resulting in a pretty fraught Christmas, resulting in a breakup with Craig, resulting in a shift of house, resulting in the cementing of old friendships, resulting in a new role, resulting in more financial stress cause old salary package ain't the same as the old one!!, resulting in shift of house (yes another!), resulting in realisation of what's important in life, resulting in counselling with Craig, resulting in a plan to move forward with our relationship and get things back on track.
Phew ... having a lie down now....

No comments: