Friday, July 31

SOME STUFF TO SHARE

I don't often scrap 'myself', but have decided that in the name of history, that it is necessary so here goes ... the journalling on this layout reads ... "when my brothers and I were very small, mum used to keep us quiet while cutting our hair, by getting the button box out for us to play with. However, she obviously tied me down to create THIS fabulously straight creation".





My first ever entry at Aussie Scrap Source. ... Here is my version of the colour challenge (definitely not colours I would normally use) and also had to use the word "BELIEVE"....check out all the other entries at the Aussie Scrap Source site!

2 comments:

Lara said...

love your ASS layout :-) And as for the fringe layout....the corner rounders and straight edges sooo tell the story!

Beverley said...

Yeah ... I noticed you on the ASS site ... good to see you scrapping. Love the layouts and that fringe is just gorgeous ... you must have sat sooooo still!