Gosh it's already the 10th Jan and I've not written my goals anywhere ... tutt tutt
Here goes .......hmm there are SO MANY
... the biggie, I guess would be to lose another 28 kilos before my 40th birthday in September (back to WW tomorrow). Unfortunately my weight tends to dictate my happiness levels, which is why I've concocted so many grumpy posts in the past month or two.
... I'd also like to celebrate my 40th birthday somewhere special, just Craig and I ... (No kids &
NO CAMPING - notice how I write that in capitals!!) In the four years we have been together, I don't think we have been away by ourselves at all.
... another biggie is to regain my enthusiasm for my work therefore earning heaps of commission and buying my own digital camera (do you know how difficult it is to be a scrapbooker with no camera)?
... I also need to ensure that both our kids integrate well into their new schools. Caitlin is off to Secondary School and will need some sitting on, in order to maintain focus and Bianca is returning to her old school in Petone, which will make life easier.
... I haven't done a show for twelve months so would like to get back on stage this year, easier now that we aren't so far away from the theatre.
Scrapping wise I have a few goals too ...
... I would like to be published again ... more .... ok then - HEAPS!
... I also need to scrap more about 'ME' and take more pics of 'ME' regardless of weight, what I'm wearing or whether I have my lippy on at the time! .... so shallow!
... ooh ooh I also want to get to know some of my online scrappy buddies in person - you know, so we can do the coffee thing and the wine thing and the crop thing.
OK so that is the first month of the year taken care of ..............
Tuesday, January 10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Great list of goals & I love that you are so open about wanting to be published. I can't wait to see your layout in For Keeps (which issue will it be in?). The camera thing is a biggie:-)
excellent intentions - so many, and such big audacious goals!! what will you do first???
Lots of great goals. The theatre one is intriguing. What do you do?
With you on the more of ME. You'll need to teach the kids to use your new camera when you get it.
Post a Comment