Wednesday, January 11

... WHOSE A CLEVER CLOGS THEN?

ME ME ME ME!!!

True to yesterday's list of written goals, I skulked back to WW today having missed four weeks of 'motivational' meetings and have put on LESS than a kilo in the four weeks that I've missed (800gms to be exact). It seems that most of the population of Wellington hadn't been quite so well behaved as it was totally PACKED! Don't know why I beat myself up so much, obviously I'm not the only person in the world who is feeling like a blimp Lol!

Also managed to get my first walk in in ages on Monday night - was very tempted to stay home and scrap but my halo got the better of me, am actually looking forward to tonight's .... wonder if I can persuade Craig to come with me.

I have to let you in on a terrible secret .... Craig mentioned to me this morning that he is going to have to get back on the road next week (he's a Sales rep) and the first thing that flashed into my mind was ........ ooh goodie, three unobliterated nights of scrapping without feeling guilty - aren't I terrible? I have a horrible feeling that I'm going to be struck down by the Scrapping God very shortly!!

Am missing my baby girl terribly - we saw her off to Fiji on Sat morning with her Youth Group (at twelve, she is by far the youngest of a group of about twenty, off to do some mission work in one of the villages). Off she went, happy as Larry with requests for Postcards and "don't forget to take some pictures" ringing in her ears ..... and have I heard anything??? Not a word don't you know ... well my ex husband heard via one of the pining husbands left behind, that they are all very tired but having a great time - KIDS! Here's hoping she's kept her ticket stubs etc ....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can relate to skulking back to ww did the same myself today. Enjoy your 3 nights scrapping.

Mel said...

Good on you! 800gms is nothing (says she who lost 23 kgs in the last six months and put on 3(!) in 4 weeks over the hols). I'm back to it too! You can do it!

Rach H said...

well I think thats awesome only 800gms. You should be patting yourself on your back!!!!!
hey congrats on getting a LO published through FK. I can't crack them but watch out I'm too feature in a couple via my friend Chris Millar - poor man's way to publication eh!!!.........lol.
I look forward to seeing some of these of creations while your partner is away!
Rach