Wednesday, February 1

ONLINE ORDERING QUEEN



This is where I am going to spend tonight ... in my Scrapping space!! Ive done bugger all since Craig's been away and I want to have something to show for a week of being on my lonesome .. well apart from a dead weta and a baby mouse!

I don't know what's got into me, but all of a sudden I've become an online ordering queen.

I'm just dying to get my mitts on the latest and greatest bits and pieces and have been having a lovely time .... I still find KIWISCRAPS by far the easiest site to find my way around (maybe that's cause I know it so well LOL!) However, my latest are small purchases from Blue Bazaar and Tarisota Collections - not huge amounts mind you, but just enough to get excited about (mental note ... don't admit in public that you get excited by pictures of cute scrapbooking supplies) DUH!

All that said, I got pretty excited when I saw Kirsty H's letter E that she altered for her niece at Christmas time - it's just soooooooo cute, so have ordered a C for Caitlin ... which reminds me, I must get on and finish her Blackboard Canvas before she turns up on Sunday. Right that's it ... I'm sick of not being able to add links on here ... I'll be back when I've found out how.

4 comments:

Mel said...

What a lovely workspace. I too confess to buying up lately but not producing much (anything?). Maybe when the kids get back to school next week? Isn't the tarisota site inspiring, though - just the photos are great.

Anonymous said...

so how did you night/evening in scrap-space work out? I've been buying up large and not producing much lately too. It's all these tempting on-line photos of paper and 'stuff' LOL

Delys said...

Me too (buying not doing much scrapping that is) I love your scrapping space especially the backless chair ...they are supposed to keep your back straight arent they?
Have fun scrapping Ali!

Kirsty said...

Go Ali! Looking forward to seeing what you do with that huge BIG "C" when it arrives from BB. That's gonna be an exciting parcel when it arrives in the post. They are waaay cool.