Friday, February 10

RAK Maya Rd

Yeah it's Friday - Gosh I love Fridays!!

Hey check out this Maya Rd link MayaRd and see if you can win a RAK from Caroline. Yeah I did a link!

I absolutely love their stuff and have been harassing David to try and get more of it at Kiwiscraps. Their ribbons are to die for and as for the Chipboard Flowers ... don't get me started. Trouble is, I haven't yet found a supplier in NZ and some of the online stores don't stock all their products Argh!

Had a lovely time with the camera last night (hopefully I can hang on to it for the weekend). Caitlin was mucking around being silly, raving on about how she needs a hair cut etc so I just snapped away. Also managed to start mucking around with my 12" letter B from Blue Bazzaar. Used some of the new paper from Me and My Big Ideas which is REALLY REALLY glossy. Will post some pics on Monday hopefully.

Craigie is back tonight and we are hoping to take Caitlin down to Frank Kitts park on Sat for the LAGOONA thing - free bands etc so fingers crossed for moods to be ok.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the link to Maya Rd(did I get that right). I bought some of their ribbon in Australia from a shop in Brisbane called Memories and More. The ribbon in the shops over there is just amazing.
Hope your week goes better than last week.

Mel said...

Ali - that is so weird - I have just posted a link to Maya Rd on my blog and then I was just catching up on blogs I stalk (like yours) that I hadn't read for a few days and I saw your post - great minds and all that!