As you know, I regularly borrow my Brother in Law's camera which I have enjoyed getting to know intimately (the camera, not the Brother in Law)! Anyway knowing that he was going to be really busy with relatives arriving from overseas today, I thought I would save him the trouble of downloading my stuff to CD so bought the camera to work, in order to take the memory card to the Camera Shop. Anyway, in the process, I lost the bloomin' thing!! (The memory card NOT the camera). Seriously I went from work to the camera shop, from the camera shop to the grocery shop and then to the magazine shop to pick up Issue 39 of For Keeps ... by the time I got back to work, it was gone burger!
I guess you have to be thankful for small mercies - LUCKILY I had had the presence of mind to put all the pics on the card onto CD which included pics he had taken for work as well as the precious pics of HIS daughter in her new school uniform.
Anyway, now I'm gonna have to fork out for a new card - arrrrrrrrrrrrgh!

Ok so it's extremely rare for me to put a pic of me up here and I guess this one isn't really much different cept I was playing with the camera and this was the result. I promise I will scrap it and post back here as I don't think I have scrapped anything about myself in the whole two years I've been scrapping. It's amazing, placing a camera in front of your face hides a multitude of sins Lol!



3 comments:
This is a great photo, Ali - but what I want to know is - did you have to take heaps to get such a good one?
Great photo Ali! Cool idea!
Love the pics of the girls but oh no on the memory card! Hopefully it will turn up....have you put on the radio for lost/found? Total bummer but at least you had saved the photos!
Believe it or not Mel, only took that one pic - it took a bit of juggling in order to get the eye in, but I was really chuffed.
Post a Comment