... IS THAT BLOOMING ISSUE 40???
Am getting sick of hobbling over to the Bookshop to look for it, am gonna give up shortly. I mean afterall, it's only scrappers who read it eh? It's not like it's the National Business Review or something. I mean who cares that I may never have anything published ever again and that I have a broken toe.....
OK enough feeling grumpy over missing mag and sore toe ... did something really, really, really, really positive today ... unfortunately can't tell you what that is but ... I did it! and it feels sooooooooooooo good.
Also did a truckload of scrapping in the weekend which felt great - bring on more crappy weather! Unfortunately have missed most of the deadlines now as I still haven't plucked up the courage to ask to borrow the camera again. Nevermind, they will keep I'm sure.
Monday, March 6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Hey - good on you for doing something positive. Hope it was something treatful for yourself! Aren't your cat's eyes amaaazing. Great photo.
I still haven't seen issue 40 yet - maybe we'll get it next year??
so when ya going to tell us your secret???
hope your toe is improving?
Rach
Post a Comment